Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Remodel

When we purchased our house in Flagstaff, I did an extensive remodel.  I have received a few requests to show what I did on this blog.  So, I guess I'll include some before and after photos here.  I designed and drew the plans to submit to the county for permits and did all the framing, trim, and finish work.  I did, however, hire the electrician, the plumber to do the rough plumbing, and the drywallers, because I HATE hanging drywall.  Anyway, here is it.  Enjoy!

Plans of Preexisting House


Plans for Remodel


Former Master Bedroom and Former Family Room Before


Master Suite after Remodel






Main Bath Before
 

Main Bath After Remodel



I also installed wood flooring in the kitchen, dining room, and front entry.  Here are the before and after pictures:

Entry, Kitchen, and Dining Room Before


Entry, Kitchen, and Dining Room After

1 comment:

Katrina said...

You did an awesome job Jenn, you are very talented. And I love the way you decorated very nice!