Thursday, May 24, 2012

Evertaster--I cannot wait to read this book!

One of my best friends just wrote a youth book called, "Evertaster".  This guy is one of the smartest, funnest, most adventurous, and most creative people I know and everything he does is amazing.  So, naturally, I cannot wait to read this adventure novel to my four boys!  It comes out next month, just in time for a good summer reading.  We are all excitedly anticipating its release.  Check it out when it comes.  For more information, you can visit the Evertaster webpage:  www.evertaster.com
It's going to be awesome!

UPDATE:  The kids and I really enjoyed Evertaster.  It was funny for both kids and adults.  And now, Sidwell has put out a follow-up Novella to Evertaster:  Buttersmith's Gold!  We just got our copy and are excited to read it!
 

1 comment:

a.k.a. Jack said...

My boys and I finished this book not too long ago and I think my son's comment upon completing it pretty much sums up its caliber:
"Can we read it again, Mom?!"
It was a fun, funny, adventurous read that the boys were engrossed in and that I was comfortable with them reading, and that we all got some good laughs out of. I'm so glad that we read it as a family, as I really enjoyed it too and found myself wanting to keep reading even after the kids were in bed. It was alot of fun and definitely worth our time. Check it out!