Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Halloween



So, since I have been too anemic to accomplish anything the last few months, and since I still have not regained my strength, we will be recycling some old Halloween costumes this year instead of making new ones. These are the costumes I made for the boys and the dog two years ago. I was pretty proud of myself. Anyway, Ben will be the cowboy this year and Bella will still be the horse, of course. Nathan is just going to be Spider-man since he got a Spider-man costume for his birthday. Since the baby is not here yet, we won't have the roped calf this year. Too bad, because I really loved my calf face pacifier and little black cleft hooves. Oh well.

7 comments:

Katrina said...

I'm so sorry you've been to weak and tired to do anything, I understand I stuggle with anemia myself on and off. Your costumes were super cute it would be a shame not to use them again. I have really missed you. I'm so glad your blogging again. I miss you all the time. I need to try to come see you.

David and Maggi said...

I was just telling Margaret about this costume a few hours ago and she wanted to see pics. So I look at your blog and what do you know. She loved it, it made her crack up. So cute!

EMILY said...

These were the cutest costumes ever jen! I love them!

Mark & Bek said...

This is one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen!

The Sorensens said...

That is a really sweet costume! I love the dog!

Twisted Sister said...

Such cute costumes!

Natalee said...

I just found your blog!! Love the costumes!