Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas Presents







So, we have been extremely blessed this year to be able to purchase a minivan to accommodate our growing family. However, it has left us with a very limited Christmas budget. Therefore, we are making alot of our gifts this year. Here is the first one we have made. This is for Nathan from Ben. Nathanael is really into superheroes this year. It is a block puzzle. Since the blocks all have 6 side, there are 6 puzzles that can be made from the same set of blocks. We picked out pictures from the internet, printed them out, cut them to fit the blocks and modge podged them on. It turned out really great. I think Nathan is really going to love it. Nathan is currently helping me make one for Ben (he doens't know he's getting one too). Ben is really into horses this year so Nathanael suggested we do one out of horse pictures for Ben. I will post pictures of it and the other gifts Cam and I make for the kids this year when they are done.

4 comments:

KC and DL said...

what a great idea! I might have to try that myself! Where did you get the blocks to use?

Amanda said...

You are so creative! I love it!

amber belmonte said...

WOW! that is a great idea! taylor would love something like that!

Mark & Bek said...

Great idea. Sounds like a craft that I might actually be able to do