Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Master Bedroom

 While we have been remodeling our master en suite, we have slowly been plugging away at the bedroom as well.  Again, I don't really have any before pictures.  But, we installed a faux beam over the window seat and added walnut window sills that are gorgeous.  We are in the process of adding a custom fireplace and building out the window seat to be more functional and visually appealing.  The fireplace will have an overmantel mirror that is a special mirror that hides the tv when not in use and that allows the picture to show through when the tv I turned on.  I also had some handmade tiles made for the fireplace surround which turned out gorgeous.  I will add more pictures as I get a chance to take more, but here are some pictures in the mean time of what is going on, including the fireplace design:

My fireplace design drawings

I don't really know how to do renderings, but this is my color rendering to get an idea for colors.














New ceiling fan that is much prettier and less visually intrusive than the old one. The fan matches the beam over the window seat perfectly and the jute cage matches coordinates with the plant baskets I have throughout the bedroom and en suite exceptionally well.  Similarly, the bronze hardware ties into all the bronze ceiling fixtures I have installed throughout the house.




No comments: